2.05.2010

Outside

How to stay healthy:

It's important to stretch your legs, move around, exert physical energy and to get fresh air. You may have a lot of work to do on the computer, or games to catch up on, but a simple walk outside will clear your mind, invigorate your senses and actually make you more productive. If you absolutely can not make it outside, a game will do, provided you choose the right genre. War games are great. Sports games are ideal, as they provide exercise.



Outside

And you
Can bring me to my knees
Yeah


All this time
That I could make you breathe
Yeah
All the times
That I felt insecure
Yeah
And I leave
A burning path of flame

I'm on the outside
I'm looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you're ugly
You're Ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

No comments:

Post a Comment