9.13.2010

H2No

Water. That's all I drank for two weeks (minus a glass of Kool Aid and two glasses of milk). The results are in, and I have to say, I'm surprised. No, I didn't lose 100 lbs, or even 10. I don't even think I lost any weight come to think of it. This morning I weighed in at 221 lbs, which is about a pound less than when I started. But that isn't the whole point of my 'experiment'. I want to be healthier. I want to be strong and I want to look GOOD. (I'm a long way from that right now).

So, the result, I guess, is more about the way I feel than the way I look or how much I weigh. To tell the truth, I don't feel much different, nor did I this morning. I did through the two weeks have a desire to workout, but never enough to actually do it. I had a greater desire to see if soda (or a lack thereof) would make a difference. I do want to start working out soon, but it is still going to require some good motivation. One big thing that changed was my desire for soda. I really didn't want it too much considering. And water doesn't taste half bad anymore! I did buy a Pepsi today, but I left it in the car on accident and it took me 45 minutes to go get it. I guess I didn't want/need it too badly.

Chick-Fil-A has it out for me and accidentally made me too many drinks, but gave them to me anyway! Two Root Beers for dinner (don't tell them, but I only drank part of one, and the bigger one is in the fridge getting old already). While I was eating dinner, I actually wanted some water instead of my soda.

So, what is next? I need a challenge! If one of my three readers would please challenge me with something awesome, an experiment or some goal I can prepare and work for, I would appreciate it and I can blog about it. Please comment. If I get comments, I am more likely to blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you my Boog! Thanks for workin' out with me tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete