9.03.2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Well, four days in now and I have to say, This is Freaking Hard. No soda for four days, when I'm used to two liters of Pepsi (at the very least).

After one day of drinking only water, I went down to 221.8 lbs. Not a huge change, and considering how much fluctuation occurs in body weight each day, i may not have really lost any.

But this isn't just about weight or even size, its about getting healthy and feeling better.

On Wednesday Morning I was at 222.0 lbs.

Thursday Morning, 220.4.

Things seem to be going well. I feel good, but I'm tired, but I don't think that has anything to do with what I am drinking. On Wednesday I helped my Dad move a bunch of dirt and I am not as fit as I used to be. We carried 118 5 gallon buckets full of dirt. We shoveled it into the buckets, then hauled it up a ramp and across the yard, and into a truck with a shell. After we loaded the truck we drove to our drop-off and unloaded the dirt. (then we did it all again for another load). Good for health, but I am still sore.

Also, another event I guess, this one is directly related to soda; I had the biggest withdrawal headache. I took a three hour nap before going to bed early. Its amazing how bad I felt when I stopped drinking soda. Its obvious that I shouldn't be drinking something that does that. I am still craving sometimes though, but water is pretty good I suppose. Its an acquired taste for sure :)

I haven't been eating the best, but I never said I was changing that. I also have to note that tonight, Thursday September 2, I drank a small cup of Kool-Aid. It was an allowance at a party so, I don't consider if a failure. I have to allow some give or else I'll just crack and chug a bunch of soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment