9.17.2010

Suit Up

A new Challenge! I'm pretty excited for this one. I may or may not continue or restart my water experiment during my new challenge, but I haven't decided. It didn't seem to change my weight, but I think I was better off drinking only water. Soda doesn't hit the spot like it used to.

So, anyway... My new challenge is at http://hundredpushups.com/. The basic gist is that withing 6 weeks following the program at that link, I will be able to do 100 consecutive push-ups. I am interested to find out how tough I can get. Remember, I am not in shape at all right now, but I hope this helps get me motivated.

There's a little twist: My friend Sam is doing the program at the same time. Its a contest of sorts, to see who can complete 100 push-ups after only six weeks. I will be doing the initial test this weekend, and then starting the six week challenge (among other exercises etc) on Monday September 20. Bring It!

No comments:

Post a Comment